Funsolve require an experienced and effective Producer to support the team in the smooth running of game development and related projects.
- Reporting to the Game Director
- Plan, prioritise and coordinate tasks inline with the goals and objectives of the project.
- Facilitate the capturing of tasks identified by the development team.
- Develop and maintain task ticketing system, sprint boards and releases.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning and reviews.
- Prepare build releases, reports, burndown graphs and formal deliveries to publisher.
- Maintain a risk register of potential issues, mitigation and contingencies.
- Raise issues with the Game Director on blockages, dependencies and risks.
- Promote effective communication across the teams and disciplines.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 Years’ experience in game development project management
- Experience managing localisation, QA or game development IT
- Experience working and interfacing with high value clients
- Experience with multi-platform game development.
- Able to work with Word, Excel, SharePoint, JIRA and PowerPoint.
- Competent IT capabilities; can read/learn technical instructions and understand them.
- Highly professional with a conscientious attitude
- Enjoys working with people, building and supporting an excellent work environment.
- A motivational person, enthusiastic and positive.
- A service mentality, sympathetic to people and group needs in an organisation
- A keen interest in technology, gaming and how things work.
- We operate a 1 hour Flexible Working Time
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Private Health scheme
- Free Parking
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, hot drinks, snacks provided
- Walking distance to brand new retail park with restaurant and sports facilities
We are currently not accepting applications from agencies for this role. Only Direct Applications please.
Beginning of employment
Duration of employment
Rugby, Warwickshire, Unitied Kingdom
09:00 - 17:30
April 28, 2019