We require a talented and experienced concept artist to join our game development team working to establish our games art style and asset designs for production. The majority of concept art we require is for environmental visualisation but there is also scope for some character design and visualisation.
- Reporting to the Lead Artist and working with the Lead Designer, create concept art for 3D environments, props and/or characters.
- Establish colour palettes, style nuances and compositions of game world(s).
- Storyboard gameplay experiences and/or cut scenes.
- Develop visual treatments for 2D&3D elements such as HUD or menu items
- 2+ Years working in the industry as a concept artist
- Experience in painting full colour game world concepts
- Experience developing concepts to a visual style that is semi-cartoon / stylised
- Excellent Photoshop / Sketchbook and/or other painting package
- We operate a 1 hour Flexible Working Time
- Nest Pension Scheme
- Private Health scheme
- Free Parking
- Breakfast, fresh fruit, hot drinks, snacks provided
- Walking distance to brand new retail park with restaurant and sports facilities
We are currently not accepting applications from agencies for this role. Only Direct Applications please.