Funsolve require an experienced and effective Producer to support the team in the smooth running of game development and related projects.
- Reporting to the Game Director
- Plan, prioritise and coordinate tasks inline with the goals and objectives of the project.
- Facilitate the capturing of tasks identified by the development team.
- Develop and maintain task ticketing system, sprint boards and releases.
- Organise and facilitate sprint planning and reviews.
- Prepare build releases, reports, burndown graphs and formal deliveries to publisher.
- Maintain a risk register of potential issues, mitigation and contingencies.
- Raise issues with the Game Director on blockages, dependencies and risks.
- Promote effective communication across the teams and disciplines.
Skills & Experience
- 2-3 Years’ experience in game development project management
- Experience managing localisation, QA or game development IT
- Experience working and interfacing with high value clients
- Experience with multi-platform game development.
- Able to work with Word, Excel, SharePoint, JIRA and PowerPoint.
- Competent IT capabilities; can read/learn technical instructions and understand them.
- Highly professional with a conscientious attitude
- Enjoys working with people, building and supporting an excellent work environment.
- A motivational person, enthusiastic and positive.
- A service mentality, sympathetic to people and group needs in an organisation
- A keen interest in technology, gaming and how things work.
Beginning of employment
June / July
Rugby, Warwickshire, Unitied Kingdom
April 28, 2019